An information clause for persons who have consented to the processing of their data personal for marketing purposes.
KONEKT-BIS TKANINY SP. Z O.O. a with its registered office in Piekoszów, P.P.H. "KONEKT- TKANINY" Adriana Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, P.P.H. "KONEKT" Artur Chrabąszcz based in Piekoszów, "ELEX TKANINY -BIS" S.C. Artur Chrabąszcz, Elżbieta Chrabąszcz, Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX" Elżbieta Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX -BIS" Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, "ELEX TKANINA" S.C. Elżbieta Chrabąszcz, Ireneusz Chrabąszcz with headquarters in Piekoszów, WEKTOR BIS SP. Z O.O. with headquarters in Piekoszów P.P.H "WEKTOR" Marcin Chrabąszcz based in Piekoszów related to the agreement on the co-administration, then: Co-administrators. Details of the arrangements between the Coordinators have been published on the websites of the Co-Administrators, https://tkaniny-wektor.pl/, http://elex-bis.com.pl/, http://tkaniny-wektor.pl/ in the "RODO" tab ). It is these entities that set the goals and methods of processing your personal data.
4. Recipients The recipients of personal data provided by you are entities providing co-administrators with the services or entities to which the Co-Administrator has entrusted data processing under the contract, as well as entities authorized under the law, including state authorities.
5. Storage period Your personal data will be stored until it is withdrawn by You consent.
6. Rights You have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to rectify them, as well as the right to remove them or limit processing and the right to transfer data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and withdrawal of consent may take place through a unilateral representation and does not affect the legality of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Automated decision making Personal data processed under this agreement will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling. Personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
8. Providing data is voluntary.